Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh My Gosh! Happy 101 Award!

Oh My Gosh! Here I am doing my genealogy and DNA intensely and not even Blogging and to my surprise I get an award. Linda McCauley, thank you! I sure did not get it for promptness.





Now 10 things that make me happy and 10 Bloggers who get an award.



1. My four adult children. ( 3 sons and a daughter)
2. My six grandchildren. ( 3 girls and 3 boys)
3. Jim who shares my life.
4. Finding Family ( if you read my blog, you know!)
5. Genetic Genealogy ( includes all those I have met doing it)
6. Reading ( Mysteries both historical and foreign)
7. Our Beach House ( Outer Banks 4 wheel drive)
8. Retirement ( always and every day I marvel at it.)
9. My New Jersey roots ( small town girl)
10. Blogging and sharing genealogy

Now for 10 awardees, and this is hard (and late)therefore I absolve them of some of the second ten requirements (Waving my Magic Wand about). Some new ones who are very exciting and also my old favorites and some who have recently inspired me.

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ancestor Tracking
Of Trolls and Lemons
Nordic Blue
My Genealogy Blog
A Light That Shines Again
Small-Leaved Shamrock
The Genetic Genealogist
The Spittoon
Be Not Forgot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa / Smallest Leaf said...

Thanks very much, Kathleen, for mentioning Small-leaved Shamrock and A light that shines again. Here's to Tipperary roots! Hope to see you at the Carnival of Irish Heritage & Culture's St. Patrick's Day edition !

Lisa
100 Years in America
Small-leaved Shamrock
A light that shines again
Carnival of Irish Heritage & Culture

BeNotForgot said...

Kathleen, thank you so much for including benotforgot in your sweet & happy listing -- it is much appreciated! V.